FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flip4Mac and Media Cleaner Pro

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gregg brent
Flip4Mac and Media Cleaner Pro
on Aug 5, 2005 at 10:07:24 pm

We just ordered a version of Final Cut Pro for our office. We output most of our video for PC use (we also ordered premiere). Is there any reason to have BOTH Flip4Mac and Media Cleaner Pro? I ordered both to be sure but not wondering if overkill.

(of course I probably overdid it ordering Adobe Video suite AND Final Cut Studio!)

Return to posts index

bogiesan
Re: Flip4Mac and Media Cleaner Pro
on Aug 5, 2005 at 10:41:29 pm

Cleaner can take you lots of places while Flip studio is dedicated to only making qt and wmv play nice.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Aug 5, 2005 at 11:38:50 pm

Flip4Mac works in Autodesk Cleaner so you can export WMV9 files and use Cleaner's processing filters etc. It'll also export from QuicktimePro, FCP, FCE, iMovie, Sorenson Squeeze 4.1 (and there's more on the way).

Return to posts index

Joe Murray
on Aug 8, 2005 at 2:15:22 am

Only problem with Cleaner is it doesn't seem Discreet is ever going to update it again. Sorensen Squeeze and ProCoder are two that seem to be a little more on the ball now.

Joe

Return to posts index

Gregg Brent
on Aug 9, 2005 at 1:31:46 am

So this is last version of Cleaner? hmmm.. maybe not worth getting and looking at a couple of differnent upgradeable options

thanks for all replys

Return to posts index

Joe Murray
on Aug 9, 2005 at 1:35:04 am

>>>So this is last version of Cleaner?

I guess I really can't answer that definitively. But there have been no updates for a really long time and other programs are taking the lead now. Cleaner still works fine in Panther, but with no Realmedia options and Windows Media only up to v7.

Joe Murray

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]