FORUMS: list search recent posts

Match Hue selects opposite complimentary colour in 3 Way Colour Corrector in FCP7

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Turner
Match Hue selects opposite complimentary colour in 3 Way Colour Corrector in FCP7
on Dec 16, 2016 at 12:32:19 am

Hello
Can anyone help with this? When I use the 3 way colour corrector in FCP7 to pick a colour to match hue, it selects the opposite tone and colour. For example I pick bright yellow and the sample is purple. I pick a near white and the match hue is near black. I am sure I am missing something simple here, but I can't fathom what!

ps. This is my first question on the forum. I hope it is going out to the right audience

cheers

Steve

Return to posts index

Nick Meyers
Re: Match Hue selects opposite complimentary colour in 3 Way Colour Corrector in FCP7
on Dec 16, 2016 at 11:08:16 pm

what's your OS?

the colour picker got broken in Mavericks, i think,
certainly doesn't work in Yosemite.

nick

Return to posts index

Nick Meyers
Re: Match Hue selects opposite complimentary colour in 3 Way Colour Corrector in FCP7
on Dec 16, 2016 at 11:08:42 pm

otherwise, thrash your preferences.

nick

Return to posts index

Christopher McDonell
on Dec 17, 2016 at 5:35:41 am

Yes the colour picker no longer works with the current OS. For me, El Capitan.

My specs: FCP 6.0.6, El Capitan, rMBP 15" i7 2.6 GHz, 16 GB RAM

Return to posts index

Stephen Turner
on Dec 17, 2016 at 1:17:04 pm

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my original question with most helpful answers. I am using El Capitan 10.11.3, so this explains the issue. Looks like I am going to have learn FCPX or find an earlier OS for one of my older 'legacy' macs. I have a G5 tower that should do the job.

Cheers

Stephen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]