FORUMS: list search recent posts

When trying to import xml generated in FCP 7 into DaVinci Resolve DOM parser error. Line 1.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cammie Noel
When trying to import xml generated in FCP 7 into DaVinci Resolve DOM parser error. Line 1.
on Oct 30, 2016 at 5:42:17 am

Thanks

I successfully migrated my entire movie from FCP 5 to FCP 7 cleaned it up, added a few new clips, made sure all of my clips were connected fine etc. everything seemed great, then tried to export it as an xml I generated in FCP 7 to DaVinci Resolve.I am getting the error message DOM parser line 1
The weird thing is I exported the same movie into resolve from FCP 5 xml which isn't even supposed to work, and it opened and connected the clips but but the timeline was jumbled and didn't match.
I figured maybe it was because the xml was generated in my OLD FCP 5. Now after going through all this and exporting the film 's xml generated in FCP 7 the import isn't working there at all.
Thanks for any thoughts on this issue.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: When trying to import xml generated in FCP 7 into DaVinci Resolve DOM parser error. Line 1.
on Oct 30, 2016 at 5:35:12 pm

I've never heard of this issue. Hmmm...can you email me the XML? comeback at mac dot com. I can see if I can import it.

What version of Resolve?

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

CammieNoel Artist
Re: When trying to import xml generated in FCP 7 into DaVinci Resolve DOM parser error. Line 1.
on Oct 30, 2016 at 10:09:13 pm

Great - thanks very much will do

Cammie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]