FORUMS: list search recent posts

Export Multiple Still Images

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aaron Williams
Export Multiple Still Images
on Apr 27, 2012 at 9:08:59 pm

I saw a few old posts on this subject but nothing that is suitable. I need to grab an image from every scene on the timeline. My system right now is: Com-e, Com-v (to paste the name), type the next # in the sequence, mouse over to Format>Still Image, Return.

I just did this 43 times on a 6 min video. Is there an easier way to do a batch? In DVD Pro I know you can throw down a bunch of marks and choose to export the marks as stills. No option for this in FCP7. I saw something about Shift-n to create a still, add to project and batch exporting those. Well one of the problems with that is the filters don't cary over.

Anything? I don't like repetitive work! Thanks.

AARON

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Export Multiple Still Images
on Apr 28, 2012 at 1:52:11 pm

Dont' think there's a better way to do this than what you're repetitively already doing... Sorry.

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski. My Blog: http://blogs.creativecow.net/Jerry-Hofmann

Current DVD:
http://store.creativecow.net/p/81/jerry_hofmanns_final_cut_system_setup

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX - Cinema Displays I have a 22" that I paid 4k for still working. G4 with Kona SD card, and SCSI card.

Return to posts index

Tina Hedegaard
Re: Export Multiple Still Images
on Apr 29, 2012 at 3:09:00 pm

If you export an self contained and bring it in to your project, you can use the shift+n option and get the stills with you effects etc and the do the batch

Yours Sincerely

Tina Hedegaard
Editor | Final Cut Pro 7 | Media Composer 5.0 -5.5
Mac OS 10.6.7

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]