FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP and Imac

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Carlo Ferraro
FCP and Imac
on Oct 5, 2010 at 7:27:23 am

I switched for a number of reasons from Macbook Pro to Imac quad and moved from FC Sudio 2 to FC Stdio 3. For a reason I still do not know it did not installed Compressor and o ther two software I normally do not use , but I use a lot Compressor. Any technical reasons for that?

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: FCP and Imac
on Oct 5, 2010 at 7:50:06 am

Did you do a clean install of Snow Leopard and FCS3? If you did then there is no reason that Compressor didn't install.

Return to posts index

Carlo Ferraro
on Oct 5, 2010 at 8:01:43 am

Well, yes you are right, it installed, I saw it on applications and it opens, the problem is that it does not appear on the options to export from FCP, but it is installed, I'll work on the issue of exporting.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Alex Elkins
on Oct 5, 2010 at 1:18:01 pm

It's in a different menu in FCP7 - go to File > Send to... Compressor.

Alex Elkins

Salad Daze Films - Freshly Tossed
Check out my latest addition to the Creative Cow Reels Section

Return to posts index

Carlo Ferraro
on Oct 5, 2010 at 6:07:43 pm

Thanks Alex..

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Oct 5, 2010 at 8:56:13 pm

It should be an option in file export as well as send to. Did you do a clean install or an upgrade?

Return to posts index

Carlo Ferraro
on Oct 5, 2010 at 9:12:40 pm

Yes I did, the first thing I installed on the machine was FCS 3, I installed the upgrade, the system asked for the two serial numbers, the old and the upgrade and installed. By the way, what is missing definitively is Livetype from this installation, all other components of FCS are there..

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Oct 5, 2010 at 9:21:48 pm

Live Type is not part of FCS3. If you search this forum, the issues of installing FCS3 have been discussed a lot, including QT7 installation and Live type no longer being part of the suite.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]