FORUMS: list search recent posts

Toolsonair with FCP

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Edwards
Toolsonair with FCP
on Apr 22, 2010 at 3:27:22 pm

Anyone have experience working with Toolsonair with FCP? I'm specifically looking at using the Just:in part of the software. I've sent direct emails to the company but no replies. They might be having issues getting back to Europe from NAB due to the Volcano. I did use the Cow search and found 4 posts and a bunch of Marketing announcements, but nothing on actual use of the product.

Appreciate any input or user experiences on the software.

Thanks,
Andy Edwards

Return to posts index

Mark Petereit
Re: Toolsonair with FCP
on Apr 22, 2010 at 4:33:04 pm

I'm interested too. Especially excited about the potential if you can use Matrox's new multi-input board to capture multiple HD-SDI streams and begin editing multicam in FCP while still capturing.

Return to posts index

Andy Edwards
on Apr 23, 2010 at 3:30:29 pm

Finally got a response from the company. They were stuck getting back from NAB.

Downloaded the fully functioning single stream Demo from their site. Hope to test it next week. My needs are mainly for single stream satellite feeds and cutting highlight packages with a 2-3 minute turn around. Having access to the stream vs. stopping a capture now, will definitely be beneficial. Will post back some thoughts once I get it installed.

Return to posts index

Jeff Handy
on Aug 10, 2010 at 8:29:18 pm

How did it go? What is the price for Just:In?

HandyGeek

Return to posts index

Andy Edwards
on Aug 10, 2010 at 11:16:42 pm

Engineers changed their mind so I never got past the download. From the info I received it was around $1,300 for single seat license, but who knows now with the Euro in flux. The show I wanted to use it for had some budget issues, so not my choice to get it or not. Looked like a great little package for quick turn around projects.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]