FORUMS: list search recent posts

forms and graphics not clear once burned and seen on tv

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke Conner
forms and graphics not clear once burned and seen on tv
on Nov 10, 2009 at 6:51:50 pm

I have been dealing with this problem for a week. I have changed formats, resolution, the program I am making them in and nothing seems to work. The video looks great on my computer before it is burned to a dvd. once it is burned it has random invisible horizontal lines that cause text to become fuzzy or distorted. For example it will make the top half of a word fuzzy but not the bottome half. The files were made in visio but i also made one in motion and it still did it. I tried flicker and de-interlace filters and still had this problem. help getting too frustrated gonna need a new keyboard if problem continues haha

thanks
luke

Return to posts index

Hector Silva
Re: forms and graphics not clear once burned and seen on tv
on Nov 10, 2009 at 9:26:26 pm

How did everything look in your broadcast preview monitor?

Also, check the preview in Compressor to see what detrimental effects the Mpeg2 compression will have on your text. Some fonts (especially fine ones) don't take well to scaling or interlacing. You may need to choose a typeface that stands up better.

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Nov 10, 2009 at 9:28:22 pm

Sounds like a simple field order problem, something that is answered here almost every day.

Try a search of the forum and then if you have unresolved questions, then we will need a lot more information about your originating format, sequence settings, computer configuration, external monitoring and I/O cards.

Return to posts index

Luke Conner
on Nov 10, 2009 at 11:16:38 pm

i tried the de-interlace filters and the flicker filters but the outcome looked the same. if i put the same dvd into a different computer to watch as a normal dvd it does not have this problem looks fine. my canvas is normaly viewed on just a normal monitor and these things look fine also I even hooked a tv to the computer to view my canvas on and it looked fine but the tv playing the dvd this problem occurs

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]