FORUMS: list search recent posts

Changing the destination Project in Log & Transfer

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Heuer
Changing the destination Project in Log & Transfer
on Jun 23, 2009 at 3:04:35 am

Hello, I am using Log & Transfer to bring footage into FCP. I am loading footage for 3 different projects off of 1 card. I have 3 Projects but FCP will only load the footage into the first project (the first one I captured footage in).

I see the name of the target project (the one it's capturing to) in the lower left box but see no way to change it to the current project (the project I'd like the footage in).

Any help would be great. Thanks, Chris

Chris Heuer
Freefall FX, LLC

Return to posts index

Tom Wolsky
Re: Changing the destination Project in Log & Transfer
on Jun 23, 2009 at 3:34:21 am

Close the L&T window. Switch to the second project to make it active. Open the L&T window. Does that work for you?

All the best,

Tom

Class on Demand DVDs "Complete Training for FCP6," "Basic Training for FCS2" and "Final Cut Express Made Easy"
Author: "Final Cut Pro 5 Editing Essentials" and "Final Cut Express 4 Editing Workshop"

Return to posts index

Chris Heuer
on Jun 23, 2009 at 4:12:26 am

That didn't work, but closing all of the projects and re-opening just the one I want did. Too bad the name at the top of the que isn't just a pulldown menu with all the open projects in it!

Thanks for the help. Chris

Chris Heuer
Freefall FX, LLC

Return to posts index

Tom Wolsky
on Jun 23, 2009 at 9:58:02 am

Sorry, left out a set. When you switch the project, right-click and set logging bin. The project button in the L&T window should change to the new project.

All the best,

Tom

Class on Demand DVDs "Complete Training for FCP6," "Basic Training for FCS2" and "Final Cut Express Made Easy"
Author: "Final Cut Pro 5 Editing Essentials" and "Final Cut Express 4 Editing Workshop"

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]