FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keynote to Final Cut To DVD Studio to add Chapters

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gary Slickman
Keynote to Final Cut To DVD Studio to add Chapters
on Sep 18, 2008 at 5:28:39 pm

I have searched the forums but had no luck with this. I Have a Keynote presentation in 1024x768 and want to author in DVD Studio Pro to add chapter markers and motion menus.
The presentation was edited in Keynote but will be a "movie"

I added chapter markers to the track but could not figure out how to get a chapter index...I have always added chapters in FCP and had no problem. I wanted to avoid the added steps and rendering time it takes (as far as I know) to go to FCP for my Chapter markers and then to Studio Pro- so

1) can you add chapter markers in Studio Pro that can then be made into chapter indexes so I can have motion menus (manual was no help and searched forums)

2)if not- what is the best export setting from Keynote to get into FCP and does the file always have to be rendered in FCP? Present export setting is H.264, 2 pass vbr, best motion setting, 30fps, key frame rate 24fps. I'm confused on the best frame rate- the presentation includes several embedded video clips shot on a Canon at 30F if that matters. There are also several still shot pans & zooms that were first edited in FCP and then embedded in Keynote.
Hope this makes sense- thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]