Hello, My Quicktime Pro 7.6.6 Lags (skips frames) playing h.264 videos suddenly after OS 10.9 upgrade, but Quicktime X it doesn't. Preview videos works great with the same file, how can I fix this? before the upgrade everything worked.
- I am on a MacBookPro 2011. 1GB VRAM
- I tried reinstalling OSX, Downgrading to OS 10.8.4
- Unistalling Quicktime Pro, reinstalling
- Copying the codecs from another mac...
- Opening the same file in another similar computer (works great from the same disc)
- If I transcode to Apple pro ress or intermediate Codec it Works perfect
I think I have narrow it down to a problem between quicktime Pro 7 and h264 files, everything else works. What I hate the most is tha the same problem reflects on MPEGstreamclip.