MAC OS X: Forum

LION questions

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig AlanLION questions
by on Aug 11, 2013 at 9:30:37 pm

Though I've been using LION for FCP X I am kinda new to it for "consumer" apps and finding some of it unfamiliar.

How can I see all my open windows spread out as it was in snow leopard? This is a feature (F3) I used all the time mainly for Safari. Now I get one tab of safari visible and the windows for that tab are overlapped on top of each other.

MAIL imported my notes from my iPhone. Under one of my mail accounts. I guess there might be a time when this would come in handy but it was not needed and not my intent. What controls this behavior?

Also is there a way of seeing one open email rather than the whole exchange? I like that feature with texts and don't mind this behavior as an option. Though I could get used to it and it has its upside, I like the whole page, large window, to read a single email.

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Camcorders: Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV30/40, Sony Z7U, VX2000, PD170; FCP 6 certified; write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

Craig AlanRe: LION questions
by on Aug 12, 2013 at 12:37:08 am

Ok I got notes to show up in notes folder rather than in the inboxes of open email accounts. And I know notes from the ipad and iphone are backed up in icloud but it was still weird to have them show up in MAIL when I didn't do anything to have that happen.

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Camcorders: Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV30/40, Sony Z7U, VX2000, PD170; FCP 6 certified; write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]