MAC OS X: Forum

AVCHD Converter for MAC

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Mark
AVCHD Converter for MAC
on Nov 11, 2012 at 10:29:22 am

I need a AVCHD video convert for the mac that is free and can convert in full HD. I am having trouble finding one. Most of the ones that I have used in the past have converted the video, but in terrible resolution. So if someone could help me find a free AVCHD for the MAC that would be great.

Thank you.

A News Graphic Lover

Return to posts index

Peter White
Re: AVCHD Converter for MAC
on Nov 15, 2012 at 2:19:46 am

i know a professional avchd converter for mac which can convert AVCHD camcorder videos in MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, .MPG to a broad SD (stand definition) and HD (high-definition) video formats on Mac OS X such as convert AVCHD to QuickTime, convert AVCHD to MOV, convert AVCHD to MP4 and convert AVCHD to FLV, MKV, MPG, RM, RMVB, DivX, XViD, WebM, VP8, HD WMV, HD AVI, HD MOV, H.264 MPEG 4 and more. It fully supports AVCHD and HD camcorder of Canon, Hitachi, JVC, Leica Camera, Panasonic, and Sony.

you can find it at http://www.bigasoft.com/avchd-converter-mac.html

Return to posts index

John Mark
on Nov 15, 2012 at 2:35:32 am

Thank you so much for the reply. But I'm having an issue with these ACVHD files on my mac and you might be able to help me. I was using clip-wrap 2 trail for MAC OS X and that converted AVCHD files very quick and great in to mp4 QT, but when it came to editing with Imovie FCPX or Adobe premiere pro it was very laggy and very hard to get perfect editing done. The thing is I have a DSLR camera Nikon D7000 which i record in full HD and no converting needed already MP4, there is NO lag what so ever. So I don't understand the issue, does ACVHD have a problem with mac, I don't no. But ill try the trail for the AVCHD converted you gave me.

Once again thank you for the help.

A News Graphic Lover

Return to posts index

Peter White
on Nov 15, 2012 at 7:26:53 am

my pleasure.
have you tried to convert avchd to a different video format like DV or h.264 ?

or have you tried to set the video to a higher resolution or video and audio quality by Setting... function

i hope what i mentioned helps more or less

Return to posts index

John Mark
on Nov 15, 2012 at 11:27:39 am

Thank you Peter for the time and effect in helping me :). I worked it out I had to convert the AVCHD file to mp4 then convert it to ProRes 42 (LT) which worked great!

A News Graphic Lover

Return to posts index

Peter White
on Nov 20, 2012 at 2:49:14 am

so happy it works for you

Return to posts index

Peter White
on Nov 15, 2012 at 7:28:03 am

my pleasure.
have you tried to convert avchd to a different video format like DV or h.264 ?

or have you tried to set the video to a higher resolution or video and audio quality by Setting... function

i hope what i mentioned helps more or less

Return to posts index

Wei Xu
on Jan 18, 2013 at 5:25:40 am

Bros TOD to MOV Mac Converter is the simple but powerful tod mov mac program, which can take only few minutes to convert tod files from Canon FS100 and the Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders to mov on mac to play with QuickTime players.

You can try this function is very powerful Bros TOD to MOV Mac software, there are those functions that you say, you can learn from it and see that you have no help.

Browser from Google search elements Keywords: Bros TOD to MOV Mac you can find this powerful software.

Christmas more software discount promotions, affordable lot!Merry Christmas!

Browser from Google search elements Keywords:

Emicsoft-Christmas Discount

OXPDF-Christmas Discount

Brosvideo-Chrismas Discount

You will find a lot of software discount information!

Return to posts index

marty lyy
on Jan 28, 2014 at 12:29:22 pm

you can try ufu soft avchd converter for mac, i often use this one, very nice
more information:

http://www.mxf-file-converter.com/mxf-converter-for-mac/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]