MAC OS X: Forum

record applications on screen 10.7.4

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gary Jarvisrecord applications on screen 10.7.4
by on Jun 20, 2012 at 10:52:08 am

So, I treated myself to a brand spanking new Macbook Pro Yeahhh, I picked up the 15" 2.3Ghz and suped it up with 16gigs of Ram and a 750gig 7200rpm HD and this baby flies, especially taking into consideration my last laptop was an ibook (chuckle).

Okay here is the question: Is there any way I can record applications that I am running on my laptop, I am into some new video projection controll software and would like to create a trouble shooting vid/manual as I resolve sits.

Thanks Gary

Return to posts index

Andrew RichardsRe: record applications on screen 10.7.4
by on Jun 23, 2012 at 12:53:32 am

Telestream ScreenFlow. Not sure how it will do with the HiDPI/Retina stuff, but it is very good screen recording software.

Best,
Andy

Return to posts index

gary JarvisRe: record applications on screen 10.7.4
by on Jun 23, 2012 at 1:40:32 am

Thanks Andrew, I'll check it out! Yep, I don't know how it will work with the retina mac either, Actually I was going to buy one until I saw the ifixit breakdown, I then decided to pick up the 15" 2.3ghz with 4gigs.

I then went to OWC and picked up 16gigs of ram and a Seagate 750GB Momentus XT Solid State Hybrid Hard Disk Drive with 8GB SLC NAND solid state memory7200-RPM spindle speed32MB of drive-level cacheSATA 6Gb/s with Native Command Queuing.
Talk about fly + I can add whatever I want,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]