MAC OS X: Forum

how to recover lost data in MacBook Air??

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Richardshow to recover lost data in MacBook Air??
by on Dec 2, 2011 at 12:06:50 pm

Hi,

I have stored some important files in my USB flash drive which is of 8GB uses FAT16 file system. Two days back i accessed some data from it using my colleague system. Yesterday when i put that USB drive to my macbook it asks me to format, by mistake i said yes which erased all the important files. i really need those files back. can anyone tell me how to recover them??

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: how to recover lost data in MacBook Air??
by on Dec 2, 2011 at 5:55:09 pm

you'll have to try a service or software...such as:

http://www.usbdriverecovery.com/

Return to posts index

Jeff GreenbergRe: how to recover lost data in MacBook Air??
by on Dec 4, 2011 at 5:02:58 pm

You'll need some recovery software.

Some programs include
VirtualLab
Data Rescue
Filesalvage
DiskDrill

Best,

Jeff G

Certified Master Trainer | Adobe, Apple, Avid
------------
You should follow me (filmgeek) on twitter. I promise to be nice.
New! FCPX DSLR workflows; What's new in Media Comopser 6; Full Media Composer 6 basics from macProVideo.com
Come see me speak at the Government Video Expo Nov 30 - Dec 1; Seminar link here
My book (with Richard Harrington and Robbie Carman)- An Editor's Guide to Adobe Premiere Pro
Lynda.com - Compressor Essentials 3.5 and 4
Contact me through my Website

Return to posts index

Bob mariaRe: how to recover lost data in MacBook Air??
by on Dec 5, 2011 at 11:05:06 am

Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is an expedient tool developed to repair corrupt Windows FAT and NTFS file systems. This tool helps in recovering files and folders from damaged Windows hard disk drives such as SATA, IDE, EIDE, SCSI and PEN. This software also supports external hard drives such as USB, and PEN drives. Using this recovery software, accidentally deleted partitions can also be restored back.

Return to posts index

Charlie WoodhouseRe: how to recover lost data in MacBook Air??
by on Mar 21, 2014 at 8:35:52 am

There is a very good tool which defines the Mac data recovery solution for anyone who deleted their important data. Here you can easily learn how the data recovery software works for recovering all the deleted data. This recovery software especially works for the deleted data recovery and can recover lost data for Mac in just few simple steps.

Return to posts index

eden stewarthow to recover lost data in MacBook Air??
by on Dec 28, 2012 at 11:41:26 am

Hello Everyone,
To recover data from MacBook Air is easy task. Just you need to use the restoring points if the data have to be retrieved from system. Or else if you have had lost your data from you external storage device then you need to use the recovery software. To recover MacBook Air data you need not to go through any difficulty. You can download one of the best software to recover you MacBook data. The software is having snaps shots which almost finishes the difficulty for recovery.

Regards
Eden

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]