MAC OS X: Forum

Warning: the SUID file "System/(...)/MacOS/ARDAgent" was modified and will not be repaired.

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan Langdon
Warning: the SUID file "System/(...)/MacOS/ARDAgent" was modified and will not be repaired.
on Jul 25, 2011 at 12:57:50 pm

OS X 10.6.8 2,4 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo 4Gb RAM 1067 MHz DDR3

I have been having some AfterEffects crashing (AE CS4, 9.0.3) recently. Also, when I load teh software, I get various warnings that certain Import / Export options are not working properly. So I looked it up here on Creativecow and found that repairing the Disk Permissions (after Verifying) would help. So I tried, but several parts of the disk had issue sthat needed to be reapired. Most got repaired, but there's always a final sentence that I keep getting in the log:

Warning: the SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent" was modified and will not be repaired.

Any ideas what this might be? Better even, how to solve? I just uninstalled AE and am repairing again, but keep getting the same final log message. I will reinstall AE in hopes of not having any more crashes.

Return to posts index

Tim Smith
Re: Warning: the SUID file "System/(...)/MacOS/ARDAgent" was modified and will not be repaired.
on Jul 25, 2011 at 2:26:11 pm

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1448

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]