MAC OS X: Forum

Snow Leopard and SxS Sony

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Leonardo De MaiSnow Leopard and SxS Sony
by on Dec 19, 2009 at 7:25:34 am

Hi,

After to install Snow Leopard, I have try to acquire directly from the Sony SxS card in to the slot of my Power Book, so every time when I try to put in this card the Power Book Crash.
Someone know why ?

Thank you Leonardo De Mai

Return to posts index

Don GreeningRe: Snow Leopard and SxS Sony
by on Dec 20, 2009 at 7:32:07 am

If your computer is running Snow Leopard then make sure you have the very latest SxS driver from Sony:

http://www.sony.ca/promedia/drivers.htm

If you don't then this might be the reason why your Power Book is crashing. Note the version number of the SxS driver currently installed on your machine and compare it to the version at the provided link above.

- Don

Return to posts index

Leonardo De MaiRe: Snow Leopard and SxS Sony
by on Dec 20, 2009 at 5:20:38 pm

Thank you Don, now works, once more questions if you know something about the DVD recorder, because after snow leopard my MATSHITA DVD-R UJ-846 doesn't work for burn but only for read.
You know if there are some driver also for this issue ?

Thank you again

Leonardo

Return to posts index

Don GreeningRe: Snow Leopard and SxS Sony
by on Dec 20, 2009 at 7:47:07 pm

Is that DVD recorder an external one purchased from a third party or is it the internal one that came with your laptop? If it's the internal one then do a software update (from the Apple Menu) and see if there's something in the update that resolves the issue. If it's an external recorder then go to the manufacturer's web site and look for a software driver that works with Snow Leopard.

I don't use Snow Leopard so that's about all I can recommend.

- Don

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]