MAC OS X: Forum

Mac wireless

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Terrell NunnMac wireless
by on Sep 4, 2009 at 2:25:29 am

Ok ive been everywhere else an i find my self coming back to you guys for help please help me! for some reason the wireless on my mac goes in and out ive searched and found a few things that can help me but still at a loss. Here is a link that has a pretty good idea as to whats wrong http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080714140717AA9GlOM

the answer the question gets looks like the solution to my problem. but for some reason when i open my airport utilities i cant manually set it up and i get a message saying "Airport was unable to find any devices. Make sure the apple wireless device you want set up is plugged in and in range of your computer" PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to posts index

Joerg JochmannRe: G5Mac/needs copied documents with indices
by on Oct 4, 2009 at 3:45:05 pm

Hello!
I (G5 Mac, OS10.5.5) want to multi copy (no cut and paste) a document "NAME 0000.TIFF" into a file, where many clons of the same documents should read like "NAME 0001, NAME 0002,NAME 0003, NAME 004" and so on...Ideas welcome.

Joerg

Return to posts index

Zane BarkerRe: G5Mac/needs copied documents with indices
by on Oct 4, 2009 at 4:10:42 pm

Joerg,

Please start a new post for your question that is COMPLETELY unrelated in any way to the question that was asked on this post. Hijacking someone else's post is not vary polite.

There are no "technical solutions" to your "artistic problems".
Don't let technology get in the way of your creativity!

Return to posts index

Curtis ThompsonRe: G5Mac/needs copied documents with indices
by on Oct 4, 2009 at 4:39:43 pm

hello...

i agree w/ zane but when you have a new thread started there is a pretty easy answer i'll post there...

sitruc

Return to posts index

Zane BarkerRe: Mac wireless
by on Sep 4, 2009 at 4:57:54 am

Wireless issues can be a little tricky at times, I recommend that you make a appointment at the Genius Bar at your closest Apple Store.

There are no "technical solutions" to your "artistic problems".
Don't let technology get in the way of your creativity!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]