MAC OS X: Forum

Keynote - multiple slide display

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob Hindley
Keynote - multiple slide display
on Mar 31, 2009 at 6:40:30 am

Sorry but this is the closest forum I could find for Keynote 2009.

I have a song presentation with verses and chorus on separate slides. They will require a lot of jumping to non-sequential slides.

However, when presenting, the thumbnails at the top of the screen slide out of view when a slide is navigated to. The operated needs the view to be permanently in view in order to see which slide to jump to. This is in a church environment where the singer won't necessarily sing a song in natural sequential order.

How can I accomplish the setting I require?

Return to posts index

Zane Barker
Re: Keynote - multiple slide display
on Apr 1, 2009 at 1:35:13 am

[Rob Hindley] "I have a song presentation with verses and chorus on separate slides"

I assume you are talking about a song.

[Rob Hindley] "when presenting, the thumbnails at the top of the screen slide out of view when a slide is navigated to"

That is the way a presentation works it no longer shows you all the slides.

[Rob Hindley] "The operated needs the view to be permanently in view in order to see which slide to jump to"

To do that you cannot put it into presentation mode. You would have to show the entire application

[Rob Hindley] "the singer won't necessarily sing a song in natural sequential order"

With out having a predesigned order there is really nothing that you can do that will seem smooth.

[Rob Hindley] "How can I accomplish the setting I require?"

Unfortunately like I said but keynote is not designed to work that way.

The Best way to do it would be to do it in a sequential order and and then have slides that follow that order.

There are no "technical solutions" to your "artistic problems".
Don't let technology get in the way of your creativity!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]