MAC OS X: Forum

HALP my laptop has leopardsy

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
A.ZanderHALP my laptop has leopardsy
by on Nov 8, 2007 at 7:20:14 pm

ok so I decided to upgrade my laptop (powerbook g4 12" 1.25 gigs or ram 1.5 ghz ppc proccesor) to leopard as I rarely do anything besides a bit of video watching, surfing the web, and some light light work. So i cloned it over to a drive, and used the upgrade function of leopard to update to the new world. Now this wasn't my first ball dance. I clean installed leopard on a blank disk on my computer at home works well, suprisinlgy mocha works very well on it (cool huh?). but that was a clean install.

"Whats going on" you ask? "That catchy title got me reading after a quick giggle and now I'm hearing a life story," you say? well than lets get down to it.

After an un eventful install, I boot up and get to the finder, everything looks smooth, but all i get is a beach ball. So i restart, and bam beach ball. I used to have ape and logitech controle center on here, but since ditched them pre install. No BSOD no error flags nothing. just beach ball. So i booted it into targer mode, repaired the disk (it had some issues) and still nada. Cleared off a bunch of junk, but still...nada. Any ideas?

thanks in advance

Zander

Return to posts index

A.ZanderRe: HALP my laptop has leopardsy
by on Nov 8, 2007 at 11:05:46 pm

ok nm, got it, time was on my side.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]