MAC OS X: Forum

safari issues

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
paolomsafari issues
by on Oct 18, 2007 at 12:06:10 am

HI,
I have been having lots of problems with my internet. It takes forever to open any page, it won't let me upload, I can't read my email, it's just awful.
I called my internet provider and they said all is in order, so then I called Apple and after going through all the checks they said I should do an archive install not preserving. Now the last time I did a re install after they suggested it I had lots of issues with FCP and eventually I had to re install the software.
Can anyone help me out please? should I re install or is there another solution?
thanks
Paolom

Return to posts index

zrb123Re: safari issues
by on Oct 18, 2007 at 7:15:04 am

What version of safari are you using have you tried the 3.0 beta?

Return to posts index

paolomRe: safari issues
by on Oct 18, 2007 at 12:24:17 pm

I have the one that came with tiger, I mean I have been updating it, but the issue is also with firefox....not as bad as with safari though. I believe al of the slowing down started when Hotmail updated to live. I might be wrong...it might just be a coincidence.
Do you have a link where to get beta 3.0? I tried to do a software update and after 30 mins there was nothing.
thanks
P

Return to posts index

zrb123Re: safari issues
by on Oct 18, 2007 at 5:08:52 pm

[paolom] "but the issue is also with firefox"

Now if you had said this in the beginning that would have been much more helpful.

Your problem is not with safari, but if you want to upgrade to safari 3 just do a simple internet search.

First check how another computer douse when connected to your internet connection, if it is slow then your internet service provider is full of crap because the problem is with them. If the other computer is fine on the internet, then you will probably have to reinstall your OS.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]