MAC OS X: Forum

LaCie

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ray Lane
LaCie
on Sep 21, 2007 at 6:38:27 am

Hi All,

I am writing in here today, just to let everyone know about my recent experiences with LaCie. I don't mean to come in here to trash anyone, but I know I would want to know about this before I purchased my next set of drives. I will keep it as brief as possible.

I bought a LaCie BigDisk. Three times it has broken down and needed to be repaired. While that is a bad thing, I can forgive that (kind of). However, it was when I called tech. support that the fun began.

Return to posts index

Ray Lane
Re: LaCie
on Sep 21, 2007 at 4:30:58 pm

Well,

It looks like even after a few weeks of stewing, perhaps I wrote too soon. I just received a call from an upper level manager and he apologized for what happened. He also mentioned that I was not the only person with similar complaints about the people I spoke to in tech. support.

He then did something that blew me away. He offered to send me a brand new 500GB drive to replace the one that kept breaking. I was pleasantly shocked.

I will re-post to let you know how it turns out.

Return to posts index

Don Greening
Re: LaCie
on Sep 23, 2007 at 7:50:20 pm

Matt from LaCie cruises these forums. He probably read your first post and had someone from LaCie contact you or even phoned you himself. That's just the kind of guy he is.

- Don

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]