MAC OS X: Forum

MAC Problem

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AVID_CHUMP
MAC Problem
on Jun 11, 2007 at 11:50:56 am

Hello guys,

I have a problem in creating a DVD with enhanced features (Via Intellidisc) and making it run on a MAC and PC. Intellidisc creates a PC exe file, associated files and an autorun doc to load in a PC instead a just viewing the Video_TS folder and running like a video disc. Intellidisc have not yet incorporated mac compatibility as far as i'm aware, so is there anyway through code or something that i can make a MAC run the PC files?

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Jeff Carpenter
Re: MAC Problem
on Jun 11, 2007 at 2:06:46 pm

The only way to run Windows programs on a Mac is to install Windows using Boot Camp or Parallels. (Or run some kind of Windows emulator.)

None of this are things that most Mac users have. Until Intellidisc comes up with another solution than putting a Windows program on their discs, you're pretty much limited to Windows users as long as you use their system.

Return to posts index

Randy Lee
Re: MAC Problem
on Nov 12, 2007 at 5:42:51 pm

From what I understand, if you build the DVD in DVD Studio Pro and use DVD @ccess, then run it through Intellidisc, you can used the DVD on either a mac or a PC. But this is the only way to make it work on both. I am hopefully going to try this out later today, and will post back with results, since I've heard quite a few people say "Maybe Intellidisc would work", but I haven't heard about any actual results from anyone.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]