MAC OS X: Forum

Font cleanup

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jacki in Atlanta
Font cleanup
on May 29, 2007 at 3:07:10 pm

Can anyone direct me to good directions for manually cleaning up fonts on OSX with Classic? I have searched the mac forum and support for quite a while and do not see anything definitive. Did not see anything here on it either. I assume "cleaning up fonts" means deleting duplicates? The original issue is that Font Browser had many duplicates of many Helvetivas, looks like other fonts, too.

We have Font Browser over here, have not upgraded to Fusion, but it has worked for a year. Several of us have tried to clean up the fonts manually. We are not doing it correctly, or we need to get the upgrade. FB works on two other macs here, though.

I would rather do a manual font cleanup and be done with it, not have to learn the Suitcase right now, especially on just one machine.

Return to posts index

Jacki in Atlanta
Re: Font cleanup
on Jun 1, 2007 at 4:00:13 pm

Broke down and got the trial for Suitcase Fusion. Ws set up in a few minutes, very easy.

Bafore I commit to Suitcase on several of our machines, I'm curious about what everyone suggests for font management? What is the industry standard?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]