MAC OS X: Forum

what should I do about warrior report?

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
eyecamiamwhat should I do about warrior report?
by on Feb 18, 2007 at 4:59:45 pm

After two kernel panics over last two weeks both while watching video tutorials on-line:
I ran Mac

Return to posts index

Danny2007Re: what should I do about warrior report?
by on Feb 26, 2007 at 3:24:03 pm

It maybe safe to put the board back in but it sounds like it's causing problems and needs to be swapped, does it work ok, was it properly seated in the slot (you need to push it in pretty hard)

If you don't own an Epson printer then you can do one of two things: Trash the respective Epson Folder, or do nothing. There is no damage that that one file can cause to the system unless you try and use it, and obviously those printer folders are taking up room on your drive.....

As for Mactracker, trash it.

Return to posts index

eyecamiamRe: what should I do about warrior report?
by on Feb 28, 2007 at 4:02:15 am

Thanks

I'm pretty sure it was fully seated. It took a bit of effort to get it out and it had been installed for quite some time. I've only had one panic since removing it and that was while playing a rather long video in Imovie. I got a panic screen type message but the video was playing in the b.g. repeating the same audio frame over and over. I'm pretty sure Imovie is not real stable with long sequences so hopefully the panics were caused by the board.

OSX 10.4.7; Quicksilver Dual 1 gig; FCP 4.5, 3.0.4; Sony camcorder vx2000/pd170; write professionally for a variety of media;teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]