FORUMS: list search recent posts

‘No image’ showing on Powershot G7X

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ash iceton
‘No image’ showing on Powershot G7X
on Mar 5, 2020 at 9:51:51 pm

I recorded maybe 15 minutes worth or less of footage on the G7 X today. I inserted the sandisk 32gb into a mac to view the videos and remove the ones i didn’t want into the recycling bin. I ejected the SD card properly from the mac before removing. Now when i’ve inserted the SD back into the camera there is no footage, despite just having looked at it on the mac laptop. The camera settings reflect an empty memory card too (29.7gb remaining)

Does anyone know what my situation is here? I dont have access to an SD drive for a few days and need some reassurance that I wont have to re-shoot. Has anyone had a problem before with a mac laptop automatically deleting files? Should I not have taken the card out, altered it and re-inserted it? Driving me nuts not knowing wether my files still exist.

Return to posts index

Morten Carlsen
Re: ‘No image’ showing on Powershot G7X
on Mar 18, 2020 at 11:56:24 am

Can u still view it on the Mac ?
Insert the card in Mac and look in side the Mac Trash - not that you put it there accidentally.

If the Mac sees the data. the data is there. If not something weird has happened and you may need to look with google for a disk restoration tool or reshoot if not too complicated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pro Color Monitor - Get Your Color Balance Right
Get it on the AppStore Today -- Pro Color Monitor MacAppStore

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]