FORUMS: list search recent posts

bubble level set properly but getting unbalance shots.. only recently started happening

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Reed Thompson
bubble level set properly but getting unbalance shots.. only recently started happening
on Jun 3, 2017 at 1:26:42 am

I have a Benro S8 head with Benro legs. All of a sudden lately when setting my bubble level I am getting unbalanced wide shots. My plate is connected properly to base of camera (Sony FS5), everything above the bubble level appears to be just fine, yet still getting bad results. Also, when I pan the camera/head 180 degrees the bubble becomes slightly off center. But this is a separate issue (I think) because even when I do not pan the camera after setting bubble, I'm getting crooked shots. I have attached some examples of the results I am getting. Anybody else ever have this problem?

Return to posts index

Robin Probyn
Re: bubble level set properly but getting unbalance shots.. only recently started happening
on Jun 23, 2017 at 7:50:11 am

Had this once.. it has to be something above the bubble level.. I had a bit of rub come loose from the plate that attached the camera to tripod plate.. and it got caught.. the bubble cant lie basically .. so must be something above it..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]