FORUMS: list search recent posts

Choosing a Monitor + Power Choices?

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Web
Choosing a Monitor + Power Choices?
on Mar 20, 2017 at 5:42:38 pm

Hi !
Well I have several questions revolving around the choice of a video monitor and also the choice of a "general" versatile power supply configuration (different Cam, monitors ...).

- I would like to find a (good) video monitor (hdmi in/out, 7", focus peaking, 1:1 pixel, histogram...) which is compatible with Canon 70D (also with or not Magic Lantern RAW movies) and Canon 5D mark III (with Magic Lantern RAW movies at 1080p 14 bit, 2k 12 bit or 10bit...) and also with BMCC 4K (RAW) ? (Maximum budget ~ 270 $)

- I would also like to find a power configuration that can power both (and possibly at the same time) a Canon DSLR, a BMCC and a video monitor ? I heard about the V-Lock system ??? (I do not want to buy 36 batteries for canon, sony ... in addition it is perhaps not profitable financially ...)

- Last question, if any, could you advise me on alternative cheaper than Canon LP-E6 or Sony ones, which are reliable in time ... ? (There are so many different brands that feedback from users would be welcome 😉 )

Thank you for your advice & infos, it would be a great help for me to optimize my purchases & equipment! 😉
AlexWeb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]