FORUMS: list search recent posts

Setting Up A TV Studio

COW Forums : Lighting Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Neuman
Setting Up A TV Studio
on Mar 2, 2017 at 7:36:49 pm

Hey, I come to this site often and I'm guessing this is the right forum to post this question on. I am a videographer and editor at my job but lighting isn't my expertise so that's why I am asking for help. We are in the process of building a brand new tv studio next to our office and the basic setting is as follows:

I've been searching all over B&H Photo (where we usually get our equipment) but I don't really have an idea of where to start. We basically need 3 lights (1 key light and 2 fill lights) that can be mounted to the ceiling and 2 more lights on the ground (to light our green screen). We also need a more permanent green screen as the one we have now isn't too useful anymore. We also need a curved studio desk/podium like the one shown below (the dimensions don't matter):

The budget doesn't really matter but we also don't want it to be super expensive either. The kind of videos we would be making would be like this:

I know this is a lot of information but just a starting point would help a bunch, thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]