AVID: Avid Editing Forum Avid Editing Tutorials

Symphony Source Segment relationship affects multiple clips instead of just the one clip?

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noel Mackensen
Symphony Source Segment relationship affects multiple clips instead of just the one clip?
on May 18, 2018 at 6:17:13 am

I keep coming across this issue and haven’t been able to figure out what I am doing wrong that initiates clip relationships between segment clips. When I work in source segment correction it is only supposed to modify that one clip. Sometimes I get the underline bar stating that these clips are related to other clips. I thought this was only supposed to change one clip not the entire timeline?
Halp!

Return to posts index

Neil Ryan
Re: Symphony Source Segment relationship affects multiple clips instead of just the one clip?
on May 25, 2018 at 7:34:15 am

Could be one of two things;
1. There's a feature that allows this. In the Correction Mode Settings, see the Features page, and uncheck "Use Marks for Segment Correction"
If this is already unchecked, then
2. You have the bug that I've seen happen randomly. If you do think it's the bug, try quitting, restarting the computer etc. Just comes and goes, though I haven't seen it for a while. Touch wood.

- - - - - - - - -
Neil Ryan
Senior Finishing Editor
WTFN

OS 10.11.4 Mac Pro
Media Composer 8.5.3 with Symphony & Interplay 3.4 AvidFX 6.4
Neat Video 4.1.4 ISIS5500

- - - - - - - - -

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]