AVID: Avid Editing Forum Avid Editing Tutorials

Multi-Cam Audio

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Thomason
Multi-Cam Audio
on Sep 18, 2017 at 6:54:02 pm

Is there a way in multi cam to keep all the audio tracks showing? I have a job with 2 cameras but it has 4 audio tracks to mix. MC will sync them fine , that part is good but what the costumer wants is for me to mix the audio as will. they have singers on 1 digital recorder bass and piano on one camera feed sax and drums on another digital recorder and they want some of the crowd reaction from the on of the camera mics. now the problem that I am having is when I sync by waveform because there is no time code. it will only give me 2 tacks to mix. what I need is to have all 4 audio tracks to show so I can mix the audio as well as the video. Is this possible while I am in multi cam and with a very short turn around time. Thank You for your help

Return to posts index

Juris Eksts
Re: Multi-Cam Audio
on Sep 20, 2017 at 12:29:05 pm

On your sequence you can have as many tracks as you want, you can have multi cam on your picture, and all the tracks you want on your audio, and mix on there.

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
Re: Multi-Cam Audio
on Sep 20, 2017 at 5:45:46 pm

I would guess the sync by waveform is not able to sync all the channels you want, so they are not added to your group.

Glenn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]