AVID: Avid Editing Forum Avid Editing Tutorials

How do I change the font size inside the PROJECT window??

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rory Keenan
How do I change the font size inside the PROJECT window??
on May 27, 2009 at 6:45:08 pm

I'm trying to change the size of the font in the PROJECT window . . . (all the bin names)

I need to enlarge the bin names in the project window so a director can see them over my shoulder.

I can change the font/size of the text inside the various bins . . (I right click on an empty part of the bin-I get a pull down menue and select "Change Font")

I can't seem to do this in the PROJECT window . . . . . Any one know how to do this??

Return to posts index

Jon Zanone
Re: How do I change the font size inside the PROJECT window??
on May 30, 2009 at 10:55:24 pm

Rory -

I believe that's an OS setting.

"Jamming our heads full of figures and angles
And telling us stuff that we already know"

Willie The Wandering Gypsy & Me
Billy Joe Shaver

Return to posts index

dewan edwards
on Jun 9, 2009 at 8:40:12 pm

If you do to Avids website on the Media Composer PC forum. A tutorial was made showing how to do this. Its about 125 short tuts done by Douglas in all to help newbies and others learn MC.

Return to posts index

Jimmy See
on Aug 8, 2017 at 1:24:19 am
Last Edited By Jimmy See on Aug 8, 2017 at 3:29:34 am

Hello Rory if you're still around on here and anyone else who might stumble in to this old thread. 8 years after the fact, and this is still something some folks are struggling with.

In this instance, RTFM actually was the best course of action, http://resources.avid.com/SupportFiles/attach/Media_Composer_Editing_Guide_...

For current version of Avid as of 2017, to change the project window font size, click on the project window so it's focused, then click the 'window' menu from the application top row in windows and os x menu bar in os x and then select 'set font' here you can choose both what font and what size.

EDIT: I tried to embed the page number for the PDF in to the link but it doesn't seem to work. It's Page 89.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]