Yes you can definitely map video's to objects following the steps:
For the ProAnimator Standalone:
1. In the material editor click on the thumbnail to the right of the color channel and you'll get a window asking you to select your image or video.
2. Select your video
3. Apply the material to the object
For ProAnimator and Invigorator Plug-ins:
1. Import your video into AE
2. Place your video in the same comp as your Zaxwerks plug-in and turn off the video visibility
3. Now select the solid layer that the Zaxwerks plug-in is applied to
4. In the Effect Controls window you'll see an option "Layer Maps". Select the menu next to Layer Map 1 and select your video.
5. Now go into the setup window and in the Material Editor go to the Color Channel and click the plus button.
6. Click on the color menu list and select Layer Map 1
7. Apply the material to your object