ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

3d Invig for Photoshop - Problem creating two or more primitives in one scene

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ray Shard
3d Invig for Photoshop - Problem creating two or more primitives in one scene
on Apr 5, 2015 at 3:45:19 pm

Hi, If I create a primitive of a sphere and then create a primitive of a cone the two lock together and I can't select them separately or manipulate them separately regardless of what I try. I hope there is something simple I'm missing here???

Return to posts index

Alex Dow
Re: 3d Invig for Photoshop - Problem creating two or more primitives in one scene
on Apr 21, 2015 at 11:41:51 pm

Hi Ray,

It sounds like you are creating the sphere and cone directly on top of each other. Then you're clicking OK to go back to Photoshop and then they are locked together. This is not a bug. You will need to move the objects in the Invigorator Setup window, by selecting your object in the Object List panel and moving its x,y or z values in the Object Controls panel. You can also select and move your objects in the 3D Preview panel by selecting the object button(looks like a little cube) and clicking and dragging inside the 3D Preview window.

Hope this helps,
Alex Dow
Tech Support | Zaxwerks

Return to posts index

Ray Shard
Re: 3d Invig for Photoshop - Problem creating two or more primitives in one scene
on Apr 22, 2015 at 3:54:59 pm

Thanks Alex...much appreciated. I've been using this software for about 2 years and I don't recall having to use the Object button before, unless it was always on and I accidentally turned it of?!?!...who knows. I knew it must be something simple.
On a separate issue....isn't this Photoshop plugin due some new features?...like the lathe tool for instance.
Thanks again.
Ray

Return to posts index

Alex Dow
on Jul 23, 2015 at 10:59:18 pm

Hi Ray,

We haven't updated the Photoshop plug-in with the intention of keeping it simple. Every version release will put in more features which in the end makes it more complicated for new users to learn.

If you want more features you can use the Standalone version that will render out images with an alpha channel that can be brought into Photoshop or any photo-editing program.

Cheers,
Alex Dow
Zaxwerks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]