ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Blurred image map after upgrading to Invigorator 8 AE

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruce LambertBlurred image map after upgrading to Invigorator 8 AE
by on Mar 8, 2015 at 4:02:02 pm

Just upgraded to Invigorator 8 from version 5.1. (I know it's been a long time coming) Since I upgraded I went back to an animation I created in 5.1. It was a filmstrip with movies texture mapped to the 3D object. The images are now all blurred onto the object. I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. Any thoughts?

Return to posts index

Bruce LambertRe: Blurred image map after upgrading to Invigorator 8 AE
by on Mar 8, 2015 at 5:25:47 pm

Solved my own problem. Just turn off the Open GL Render option and make it Ray Trace.

Return to posts index

Alex DowRe: Blurred image map after upgrading to Invigorator 8 AE
by on Apr 2, 2015 at 12:04:47 am

Hi Bruce,
Yes you can just switch to the Ray Tracer to get rid of the blurriness in your texture maps, however you can also do this with the Open GL renderer. What you will do is load your material into the material editor and click on the little button next to the material thumbnail. This is the preview texture window, so change the Preview Texture Width and Height to 1024 and this should get rid of the blurriness. You can also automatically have all textures default to this by going to Preferences and changing Shader Texture Width and Height to 1024.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions you can email us at support@zaxwerks.com

Sincerely,
Alex Dow
Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]