ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

change aspect ratio for AE CC plug in

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Nelson Maychange aspect ratio for AE CC plug in
by on Jan 21, 2015 at 2:07:52 pm

I was able to start using the 8.0 AE plug in that I purchased 3 weeks ago. I am under a time crunch and the new interface is giving me a little trouble. I had this comp in AE 4.0/xaz proem 4.5 and let it upgrade to the new software. I can't seem to change the sax part of the comp to 720. See pic under rendering. Where do I do that? is it in AE or Zax Proam?

MBP 2.4GHz 4MB RAM, 30"cine, MAC PRO 2.6 8 core 6GB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 7. Pro Tools 8, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: change aspect ratio for AE CC plug in
by on Jan 26, 2015 at 10:15:17 pm

Hi Nelson,

Sorry I missed your message in the forums. I sent you a reply to your email last week, but in case anyone else is interested in the answer, please see my reply.

To change the pixel aspect ratio, simply change the Comp Settings in After Effects. Then, go into the Solid Settings for the Solid Layer ProAnimator is applied to.

Once you change the Solid Settings to match the same Pixel Aspect Ratio as the Comp Settings, everything should match up properly.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]