ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Newbie Question...

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig Nelson
Newbie Question...
on Jun 10, 2014 at 12:37:35 am

Ok everyone... First, I've owned ProAnimator for many years, but am just now beginning to learn to use it! My question betrays my true lack of knowledge regarding both Illustrator and ProAnimator, but here it is... We created a custom paint splash layer in Illustrator, but when we bring the Logo Artwork into ProAnimator, we cannot see the paint splash layer. How do we prepare or bring in the artwork correctly?

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Newbie Question...
on Jun 10, 2014 at 7:01:56 pm

Hi Craig,

I wonder if you are just using an effect from Illustrator or if the paint splash you described was actually drawn from Illustrator. The first thing to check in Illustrator is to use the Cmd/Ctrl + Y command to go into Outline Mode. In Outline mode, you can see the paths/outlines that are drawn in Illustrator. If you can see the path/outline of your paint splash in Outline Mode, then the paths should import correctly into ProAnimator. If you are not seeing anything in Outline Mode, this means that you are using an effect from Illustrator and this is why nothing is showing up in ProAnimator.

Hope this helps. If you are still having problems, please send the Illustrator file to me so I can take a look at what you are running into. My email address is ed@zaxwerks.com

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Craig Nelson
on Jun 11, 2014 at 8:22:09 pm

Ed, I want to thank you so very much for your incredibly fast reply... quite frankly, I'm shocked you had the time to get back to me so quickly.
My son (whose 28 years old...) and I both use illustrator sparingly, but really want to make our Aerial Cinema Logo Jump... as only ProAnimator can do! I'll look at the outlines to see if we can see that one layer... and we'll let you know!

Many, many Thanks! Craig & Jesse Nelson

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Jun 11, 2014 at 8:28:33 pm

Hi Craig,

It's my pleasure! If you are still having problems just send the Illustrator file over to me at ed@zaxwerks.com and I'll take a look at what you are running into.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]