ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

ProAnimator 6 color problem.

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris ComleyProAnimator 6 color problem.
by on Jun 12, 2013 at 5:00:52 pm

So, I've been having with problem with ProAnimator 6 for some time now. Just all of a sudden one day it started happening.

I've been searching all over the internet for a solution, but haven't found a single post where someone was having this problem.

Basically in all preview windows, my 3d object has turned to a single flat shade of a color and I'm not able to see any changes I'm making unless I do a render test...

I use to be able to see the full color 3d model in all my preview windows, but then out of no where it switched over to just show one color and I can't figure out how to change it back.

Screenshot to show what I mean. This is an open laptop that is various shades of grey, along with a very colorful website image on the screen, but this is what I get.

6131_screenshot20130612at12.55.14pm.png.zip

Thanks in advance everyone!

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: ProAnimator 6 color problem.
by on Jun 12, 2013 at 7:36:09 pm

Hi Chris,

Try going into the ProAnimator 6 Preferences and turning off the "Use GL Shaders in Draft/Final Mode" and see if that helps with what you are running into.

If you're still having problems, please let me know.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Chris ComleyRe: ProAnimator 6 color problem.
by on Jun 12, 2013 at 7:37:54 pm

Edward,

Thank you so much! That worked! You have no idea how happy you just made me. I've been trying to figure that out for a long time now.

Thanks again!

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: ProAnimator 6 color problem.
by on Jun 12, 2013 at 7:47:23 pm

Hi Chris,

No problem at all! I'm glad it to be of assistance.

If you ever run into anything, feel free to let us know and we can try to get you up and running as soon as possible.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]