ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

ProAnimator 6 standalone won't start

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joshua HeyerProAnimator 6 standalone won't start
by on May 23, 2013 at 5:11:22 pm

Hello. I have ProAnimator 6 version 6.1.1 running on an early 2008 Mac Pro with 32 GB of RAM, 2 3 GHz Xeon processors, a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 with 256 MB of VRAM and a 8TB CalDigit HDOne array. Whenever I launch ProAnimator standalone the project window prompt comes up, but when I click on an option, it disappears and nothing else comes up. Now windows, no canvas, nothing. I can see the main menu options, but they don't respond to clicking. I basically have to force quit the program. The only way it runs is through AE. I installed both plugin and standalone, so I'm not sure why it won't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: ProAnimator 6 standalone won't start
by on May 23, 2013 at 10:07:17 pm

Hi Joshua,

For your hard drive, do you have two separate hard drives? If so, are you installing ProAnimator on the external hard drive? If so, try installing ProAnimator to the local hard drive and see if you are still running into the same problems.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Joshua HeyerRe: ProAnimator 6 standalone won't start
by on May 23, 2013 at 11:01:45 pm

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the reply. I am running ProAnimator 6 on my internal SSD startup drive.

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: ProAnimator 6 standalone won't start
by on May 24, 2013 at 12:08:03 am

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the information. Do you happen to have a standard hard drive you can install the standalone application to? You may be running into an incompatibility issue dealing with Solid State Hard Drives.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]