ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Invigorator Pro v6 can you shift click to move multiple SETS at the same time in AE, this used to work in earlier versions...

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruce NeumannInvigorator Pro v6 can you shift click to move multiple SETS at the same time in AE, this used to work in earlier versions...
by on Mar 28, 2013 at 9:46:30 pm

Hi and thanks in advance for any response. In earlier versions of Invigorator you could create several "sets" and them in AE (Invigorator FX window) shift click on all of them and move them globally, can you still do that?
Another question...in the past I could create a word in 3D text and then click on each individual letter and assign that letter it to its own "SET" and animate each letter independently, can this be done in Invigorator Pro V6? BTW, I do not own Pro Animator.

Thanks.
Bneum

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: Invigorator Pro v6 can you shift click to move multiple SETS at the same time in AE, this used to work in earlier versions...
by on Apr 1, 2013 at 4:29:37 pm

Hi Bruce,

That's correct. Once you open the Invigorator Set-Up window, you can move all of the objects at the same time even though the objects are located in different Sets.

Also, to confirm your second question, you can assign each letter to each Set and animate each letter individually.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Bruce NeumannRe: Invigorator Pro v6 can you shift click to move multiple SETS at the same time in AE, this used to work in earlier versions...
by on Apr 1, 2013 at 10:55:47 pm

Hello Ed! Thank so much for your response, honestly, that function...shift click on more than one SET so you can move SETS globally just doesn't work for me. Today I received an update to V6.1.1 I was hoping this would have a fix for this issue, but it does not. Are you currently using Invigorator Pro V6? Does this work for you? I've been using Invigorator for several years, I really miss that function. I posted this same question on the Zaxwerks site, no response yet.

Thanks again for your help and assistance.

Bruce Neumann
WPVI-TV, Philadelphia

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: Invigorator Pro v6 can you shift click to move multiple SETS at the same time in AE, this used to work in earlier versions...
by on Apr 2, 2013 at 8:37:25 pm

Hi Bruce,

If you are trying to move the objects globally, go into the Set-Up window by clicking the little red ball button. Then you will be able to shift select all the objects/Sets and move the objects together.

However, if you are trying to move all the objects together in the Effect Controls panel, then you won't be able to do this. This window will only allow one Set to be selected at a time.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]