ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

How to use Proanimator 6 Batch Render function?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
William MeeseHow to use Proanimator 6 Batch Render function?
by on Feb 12, 2013 at 11:12:54 pm

Just getting into version 6. I click on "Batch Render" button and it tells me I must add projects to the list. How? Can't drag a saved scene file to that panel. Batch rendering isn't even mentioned in the 1-Page help, or the on-line manual.

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: How to use Proanimator 6 Batch Render function?
by on Feb 13, 2013 at 11:16:08 pm

Hi William,

Sorry about the confusion.

To use the Batch Rendering, go into the Batch Project Rendering panel. Then click the button towards the bottom where it has a plus sign with a file. This button allows you to add projects to the Batch Rendering list. For every project added, it will let you enter the output name to name the movie file that it renders.

After you finish adding the projects you want to render, click the "Render Projects" button to render all the animations.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

William MeeseRe: How to use Proanimator 6 Batch Render function?
by on Apr 30, 2013 at 6:55:24 pm

Thanks for the prompt response. That was it -- I foolishly hadn't realized that the ProAnimator window was opening with its bottom extending below my monitor, hiding the bottom controls. A click on the maximize button and voila.
I might have figured it out on my own if the Batch Project Rendering window had a mention in the online User Guide...
As I've learned with Zaxworks programs, the interface is powerful and even elegant, but it's not always intuitive -- the user guide is necessary.
The learning curve is short, though -- and I suspect that even when After Effects ships with their Cinema 4D plugin, with ProAnimator I'll still get 80% of my graphics done with 20% of the work.

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: How to use Proanimator 6 Batch Render function?
by on Apr 30, 2013 at 7:14:54 pm

Hi William,

Thanks for the feedback. We'll be sure to add a section on the Batch Project Rendering for the user guide.

We're also looking into adding a lot more video tutorials over the summer. Hopefully that will clear up any confusion and also make the learning process a lot faster.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]