ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

can I change aspect ration for proanimator 4.3.2?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nelson Maycan I change aspect ration for proanimator 4.3.2?
by on Dec 17, 2012 at 6:36:56 pm

I am using pro animator as a plug in for after effects CS4 and I have some text doing the universal thing around the earth that I mapped in AE. I need HD and changed my comp settings in AE to 720, but I found that as I made my globe and text larger, they were being cut off in AE.

I realized that I have Zax in SD and AE in HD.

Can I change my Zaz plugin or attributes to HD?

MBP 2.4GHz 4MB RAM, 30"cine, MAC PRO 2.6 8 core 6GB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 7. Pro Tools 8, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: can I change aspect ration for proanimator 4.3.2?
by on Dec 18, 2012 at 7:32:38 pm

Hi Nelson,

You will have to change the Solid Settings so that it matches the Composition settings. Select the Solid that ProAnimator is applied to, then go into the Solid Settings menu and click the "Make Comp Size" button. This will set the pixel aspect ratio so that it matches the Comp settings. After setting up the Solid, you should no longer see any clipping issues.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Nelson MayRe: can I change aspect ration for proanimator 4.3.2?
by on Sep 1, 2014 at 4:32:34 am

I finally got a chance to work on this project and I set my solid layer to 720x1280 just like my comp settings. The only problem was that I can't use the button called make comp size, because it is grayed out. This was a simple tutorial that I watched a few years ago and can't find it. I would like to start from scratch and build in 720. Do you have this tutorial on the zax site?

here is a pic of my session. Maybe it will help out

3dearthwithzax.jpg

MBP 2.4GHz 4MB RAM, 30"cine, MAC PRO 2.6 8 core 6GB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 7. Pro Tools 8, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: can I change aspect ration for proanimator 4.3.2?
by on Sep 2, 2014 at 3:29:10 am

Hi Nelson,

It looks like you have the stars.jpg layer selected and you're changing the settings for that layer and not the zax layer. Click cancel to get out of that dialogue box, and make sure you select the zax layer. Then go to Layer>Layer Settings... and the "Make Comp Size" button should now work.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]