ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Pro Animator 6 documentation?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Doug BuckserPro Animator 6 documentation?
by on Dec 10, 2012 at 6:31:05 am

Thanks to the excellent holiday sale at Zaxwerks, I'm now a happy owner of Pro Animator 6. There are a number of training videos on the Zaxwerks website which look quite helpful, but I won't have access to them while I'm at work. Are there any training manuals or courses on Zaxwerks? I looked on Amazon, but only saw a training DVD going back several years ago.

Thanks,
Doug

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: Pro Animator 6 documentation?
by on Dec 10, 2012 at 7:52:30 pm

Hi Doug,

We moved all of our training online. We do have a 400+ page documentation from ProAnimator version 4 that is very comprehensive and covers a lot of concepts that are still all being used in ProAnimator version 6. If you are interested in that documentation, please e-mail me at ed@zaxwerks.com and I will send you a link to that documentation. You can download that PDF file and access that at your work place.

As for the DVD training series Making It Look Great, the idea is the same as well. Even though the tutorials are a little dated and the controls look a little different due to the different interface, all the ideas carry over as well. So if you are interested in the training series, you can purchase them at Motionworks.com.au.

There are also a few video tutorials that are available in the ProAnimator 6 Online Documentation as well. Be sure to watch them for good tips on getting started with the program and how to set up an animation.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]