ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Suggestion for Invigorator Pro

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cliff WallaceSuggestion for Invigorator Pro
by on Oct 12, 2012 at 9:15:38 pm

Just updated to Invigorator Pro 6 and I've gotta say that I love the upgrades, especially the ability to do ray tracing. However there is one feature that I would like to see added that would make my life so much easier. That is the ability to have control of the opacity of each individual layer set. To do it now, I have to duplicate the layer in AE and turn layer sets on and off, and that can get quite cumbersome. I wouldn't think that would be that difficult to pull off, but what do I know? Anyway, just wanted to plant a quick suggestion. Thanks again for such a great product.

Cliff

Cliff Wallace

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: Suggestion for Invigorator Pro
by on Oct 15, 2012 at 6:58:16 pm

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll bring it up to our development team.

As for now, one workaround you can try is working with a Layer Map. Create a Pre-Comp and have the color go from white to black at the time you want the object to fade out. Load the Pre-Comp as Layer Map 1. Then, go into the Material Editor and load the material you have applied on your object. In the Transparency section, load Layer Map 1 and the object will fade out when the material changes from white to black. It's not as easy as setting up the transparency but hope it helps a little with what you are doing.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]