ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Crashing

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Burton
Crashing
on Jul 17, 2012 at 9:52:51 am

Again I'm pretty sure Edward will get back to me when he can but you guys have loads of experience, is there a routine check list for establishing the cause of 'crashing' ? - I'm Invig 6 ... AE CS6 on a Mac ... crash occurs when I do almost anything in the setup window ... Roger

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Crashing
on Jul 17, 2012 at 10:20:11 pm

Hi Roger,

Thanks for sending the information over. We're taking a look at why this issue is occurring. As soon as I have any information, I will be sure to send you an update.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Jul 17, 2012 at 10:29:39 pm

Hi Roger,

I'm having problems sending e-mails to your e-mail address. Is there an alternate e-mail I can send to? Two of my e-mails are bounced back according to your spam blocker.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Roger Burton
on Jul 18, 2012 at 7:30:42 am

The email problem is odd Edward, I have a spam 'filter' but no blocking that I'm aware of and I have received plenty of emails from you ... anyway if you need to I'll send alternative addresses direct to you.

Thanks as ever Roger

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Jul 18, 2012 at 7:23:04 pm

Hi Roger,

Right, I have sent e-mails to you in the past with no issues, but now every e-mail is getting bounced back. The only e-mail that works is the 2nd alternate e-mail ending in ".net".

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Roger Burton
on Jul 18, 2012 at 7:35:22 pm

Thanks Edward, I'll contact my ISP but am not aware that anyone else is having the probwlem ... I'll let you know.

Roger

Return to posts index

Gary Lockhart
on Jul 22, 2012 at 6:54:12 pm

I would like to add my concern for these crashes. I cannot complete anything related to fragmentation - I either get lockups or crashes. I am beginning to regret this purchasing decision.

evangary

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
on Jul 23, 2012 at 4:56:55 pm

Hi Gary.

Would you mind giving us more details?
A few key questions:
- What OS (and OS version) are you using?
- Which product (PA standalone or AE plug-in) are you using?
- What are you trying to do with fragmentation?
- What are you doing at the time of the lock-up or crash?

If you'd like to send me a project, and describe where you're getting a crash,
I'd be happy to take a look.

Send files to: matt@zaxwerks.com

Thanks.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

Gary Lockhart
on Jul 24, 2012 at 1:53:52 am

Hi Matt

I am using Windows 7 Professional along with ProAnimator 6 standalone. I am doing nothing special with fragmentation, just trying out different things with the settings. After a while of usage, the program becomes non responsive or just hangs. I don't have any projects; I never get a chance to save the project. As to when I get the crash, it's at random times.

Gary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]