ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Zaxwerks interface

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeffrey Rowe
Zaxwerks interface
on Feb 23, 2012 at 3:34:34 pm

I am having issues resizing the Zaxwerks Invigorator Pro 5.0.9 in Adobe AE CS5.5. Cannot drag corners of interface to make window larger. Running Mac OS X 10.7.2, 12-Core, 64GB, ATI 5870, on 27" LED cinema displays. Window is stuck at about 900x500 dimensions.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Zaxwerks interface
on Feb 23, 2012 at 6:20:59 pm

Hi Jeffrey,

Try holding down the "Control" key while clicking either the little red ball or the Options button to go into the Invigorator Set-Up window. This will reset the Window size, and you should be able to resize the window by dragging the bottom right corner.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Jeffrey Rowe
on Feb 23, 2012 at 8:58:29 pm

What's funny is that is what I did to get this size. Previously, the window was larger, but still could not resize. So i tried holding down CTRL and launching the window. That when it got stuck even smaller. I just tried it again and still can not resize. And is it CTRL or CMD on the Mac? I tried it both ways and no luck.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Feb 23, 2012 at 9:09:03 pm

Hi Jeffrey,

It's the Control key on both Mac and Windows. When holding down the Control key, be sure to hold down the key until the window opens up. If this is still not working for you, try going into the 3D Invigorator Set-Up window, then going into the Preferences window. Click the Restore button to reset the program to the factory defaults and see if this helps.

If this is still not working, close out of After Effects. Then, go into the "User (your user name) > Library > Preferences" folder, and delete the "Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator PRO 5 Prefs" file. After deleting the Prefs file, launch After Effects and create a new project file. Then, apply 3D Invigorator PRO to a Color Solid. Open up the 3D Invigorator PRO Set-Up window and see if you are able to re-size the interface.

If you're still having problems, please let me know.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Jeffrey Rowe
on Feb 24, 2012 at 2:10:30 pm

That appears to have fixed it. Had to enable hidden folders Mac OS to find User>Library>Preferences. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Feb 24, 2012 at 8:35:44 pm

Hi Jeffrey,

Great. Glad to hear that it fixed the issue. Thanks for the update, and have a good weekend!

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Braylon Czechardt
on May 8, 2012 at 9:07:50 pm

Who in their right minds still use this ancient program? Sorry but get with the times man.

They will probably update it in four years.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]