ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Invigorator pro changes colors of everything

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
chris wallace
Invigorator pro changes colors of everything
on Aug 9, 2011 at 4:36:52 pm

I have two layers that have invigorator pro in use. When I change the material swatch on one layer and hit ok, it changes the color of the other layer. Both layers are illustrator art. I have tried creating text on a separate layer and same happens with that....change the swatch of text to red and it changes my illustrator art from blue (that I chose in the swatches) to the same swatch as the text? Anyone have a solution here?

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Invigorator pro changes colors of everything
on Aug 9, 2011 at 9:13:56 pm

Hi Chris,

You may be using a linked Object Style. Because of this, when you change the material of one Object, it changes the color of the other Object.

To fix this, go into the "Object Style Swatches" panel, and go into the "Swatch" menu. Then select the command "Unlink Object Style". This will unlink the Object Styles and you should be able to make changes to one Material without affecting the other Object.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

chris wallace
on Aug 11, 2011 at 2:20:09 pm

Would love to say that that was the problem, but have tried it several times and still changes the materials of all other layers (in After Effects) that have Invigorator being used. It's not layers in the Invigorator panel, but rather when I hit ok, it changes all other layers in my timeline (that are using Invigorator) to the same colors as the one I just set.

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
on Aug 11, 2011 at 3:50:18 pm

Hi Chris.

Would you be able to send me your project?
Just the .aep file - no media files necessary.

I'd be happy to take a look.

Send files to: matt@zaxwerks.com

Please include a few instructions to follow.

Thanks.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

chris wallace
on Aug 11, 2011 at 4:36:14 pm

Will do shortly.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]