ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

3D Invigorator

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Johnny Heat3D Invigorator
by on Jul 23, 2011 at 3:01:45 am

I am just learning #d invigorator pro and the tutorials are from an loder version so I don't know if I am following the correct steps however. I am starting the 36. Creating a Virtual Set Part 1 and using a 3D primitive cube I am trying to enter the position, rotation and scale information and my version only allows me to enter up to 999 and the tutorial is showing width=4000, Height=67 & and Depth=4500. I can only enter 400, 67, 450. The floor is then much too small. Even if I type in the numbers the size of the floor is incorrect. Any idea what is happening?
Also are there tutorials that show the work being done with the latest version of 3d invigorator Pro?
Thank you for any help,
Johnny

JohnnyHeat

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: 3D Invigorator
by on Jul 25, 2011 at 9:13:14 pm

Hi Johnny,

Invigorator PRO version 5.0.5 has a display issue where it only displays 3 digits instead of 4. So, if you set a value of 4000, it won't show all 4 digits. Version 5.0.6 contains a fix where it shows more digits.

Download version 5.0.6 from our download page below:
http://zaxwerks.com/downloads/

You should have no issues creating the floor planes from the virtual set tutorial with version 5.0.6. If you're still having any issues, let me know.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]