ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Soon! What is the diffinition of soon?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Johnny Heat
Soon! What is the diffinition of soon?
on Apr 3, 2011 at 1:31:00 pm

I have been waiting and waiting for the MAC 64 bit version of 3D Invigorator and I have been seeing Soon for such a long time I am beginning to think I am being mis-lead and that there will be no MAC CS5 release. I have not even seen an update other than soon for month or two. Please be honest with us and tell us what is happening!

JohnnyHeat

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Soon! What is the diffinition of soon?
on Apr 5, 2011 at 12:05:35 am

Hi Johnny,

Sorry if you feel as you are being mislead. The reality is, the conversion process has taken us longer than we've all expected. We kept setting timelines earlier as to when we were going to release the software, but several unexpected hurdles have kept us from reaching those timelines. So, our apologies if it seems as though the software is never getting released. It's very frustrating for us too whenever we have to push the release date back further.

With that said, we are pretty excited because there is light at the end of the tunnel. We are getting closer and closer to the end of the conversion. I can't set a concrete release date yet, but the newest builds of the software is definitely promising.

We'll provide you with an update whenever we can. Thanks for your continued patience.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Johnny Heat
on Apr 5, 2011 at 11:18:23 am

Thank you for the update that is all I was looking for. It is very frustrating to have bought the tool and not be able to use it. Please keep me posted on the progress of the conversion

JohnnyHeat

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Apr 5, 2011 at 5:19:04 pm

I understand your frustration. It would definitely be frustrating to not be able to use something you've purchased.

In terms of the progress, we are getting close. We are finishing a few items up. Afterwards, we will test the product extensively to make sure that everything is working well. Then, we'll package the product for release!

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]