ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Multiple Text Objects at Once in Animator??

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
susan anson
Multiple Text Objects at Once in Animator??
on Jan 12, 2011 at 9:54:37 pm

I would like to have 5 different Text Words each animated within Pro Animator 4.5. without having to use Premier or After Effects to string them all together later.

I would like to animate phrase 1 to start out small, spin and then come forward and fade out...as soon as that frame exits I would like to have text phrase 2 come out from infinity and zoom past me full frame...the same with the next 3 internally generated text phrases.

Can I load all these individual text strings into animator...or do I have to animate each one separately...export each as a movie... and then string them together in Premier?

I can create 1 text string within animator...dont know if I can do 5 at the same time?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Multiple Text Objects at Once in Animator??
on Jan 12, 2011 at 11:08:50 pm

Hi Susan,

Sure. You can create as many Text Objects as needed in ProAnimator. Each Text will be in a separate Object Track. Then, animate each Object Track, for the spins, fades, and so forth. This will set up the animations for all your text.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

susan anson
on Jan 18, 2011 at 1:41:29 pm

Edward, sounds great. Can you give me some step detail how to begin creating these object tracks...I've not heard of them before. All I know to do is animate the characters in a single word right now. Thanks, sue.

Return to posts index

Zax Dow
on Jan 18, 2011 at 7:55:22 pm

HI Susan,

We have a movie all ready for you!
Multiple overlapping animations is covered in Movie #07 on our Video Tutorials page: http://zaxwerks.com/training/

Suggestion: When you are learning how to do multiple overlapping animations it's best to pick one camera position and use it for the whole animation.

Best,
Zax

Return to posts index

Zax Dow
on Jan 18, 2011 at 7:56:55 pm

HI Susan,

We have a movie all ready for you!
Multiple overlapping animations is covered in Movie #07 on our Video Tutorials page: http://zaxwerks.com/training/

Suggestion: When you are learning how to do multiple overlapping animations it's best to pick one camera position and use it for the whole animation.

Best,
Zax

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]