ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

"Make Object Pose" command?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rich Leach"Make Object Pose" command?
by on Sep 12, 2010 at 10:11:54 pm

Hi Gang-

I am so sorry for all of these questions, but clearly I don't have the right docs, the right version of software, or a combination of the two.

I'm trying to create a simple custom animation. On the timeline I have my first pose set as I'd like, and in the PA-PM_UserGuide4.pdf that I downloaded from the site it says on page 74 I need to use the "Make Object Pose" from the Object Animations menu. Unfortunately I don't have that menu item as an option in my drop down list. So I've done something wrong and I've spent an entire day trying to make this work, and I have to justify my time with no results to show for it. This software wasn't cheap and without support or some other resource I'll have to go in a different direction. Does anyone know of any other support resources for ProAnimator? I'm afraid I'll need help right from the get-go as clearly I have a software version issue with a possible mix/blend of ProAnimator and possibly ProModeler? If I decide to keep the software I'll have to start over as the available resources that I've had access to up until now appear to either be out of date or mixed up with something else. Is there a tech support line, or a published book that anyone can suggest?

Thanks,

Rich

Return to posts index

Edward WuRe: "Make Object Pose" command?
by on Sep 13, 2010 at 6:36:32 pm

Hi Rich,

In ProAnimator, if you go into the Animation window, and go to the "Object Animations" drop down menu, you'll see "Make Object Pose" as the first menu option. This command will create a new pose where your yellow time marker is. This command is the same as double clicking an empty space on your time line.

In terms of support resources, if you haven't done so already, I would recommend going into the Video Tutorials section, and looking at all the ProAnimator tutorials. The ProAnimator tutorials will give you a basic understanding of all the controls, and also the basics on creating an object or camera animation. Those tutorials are only a couple minutes each, so it will not take very long to learn the basics. Once you are finished with those introductory tutorials, I would recommend going to the "Support > Blog" page, and looking for the ProAnimator tutorials in the blog. There are several comprehensive, and very informative tutorials within the blog that will teach you a lot of animation techniques.

Finally, if you want a complete project training, you can take a look at the "Making It Look Great" DVD Training series by John Dickinson. In the training DVD, John takes you from the start of a project, and goes step by step to the end of the tutorial. You will be able to see more information on the DVDs by going to "Training > DVD Training".

If you have more questions, you can give us a call at (626) 309-9102, and we'll help you out.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]